IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Delivering the candidates that get your recruiters more placements.
Passive and Active Search
Exr Consultancy Services sources work as assistants to our clients’ local recruiters. We identify the candidates our clients’ recruiters do not have the time to find or may not know how to find. Our sourcers work the Indian day-shift, which means we are already searching for candidates before the client’s workday begins, giving them a head start on their competitors.
Our sourcers use the latest tools to increase their efficiency. All have two monitors, so they can search from multiple resources while working within an Applicant Tracking System. We use DaXtra, an aggregator that enables our sourcers to simultaneously capture candidates from numerous job boards and iPlace’s resume database.
Candidate resumes are uploaded directly to our clients’ Applicant Tracking System or submitted via email. Additionally, the sourcers submit a separate Candidate Submittal Report for each job order. The report lists each candidate submitted for that job order, the resume source, and their validated contact information. Most importantly, the report ranks each candidate with an explanation that enables the recruiter to understand the candidates’ strengths and weaknesses.
When time-to-hire determines success, a robust and updated resume database is a driver of profitability. Exr Consultancy Services sources can clean up corrupted databases by replacing outdated resumes with current resumes, finding new high-fit candidates, and removing irrelevant candidates.
A high-powered database is key to success when:
- The client has a high volume of entry-level job openings,
- Client’s recruiters need large lists of candidates to call each morning,
- Clients have recurring positions in the same location, and/or
- The client’s recruiters frequently speak with candidates in their speciality area before they are active in the job market.
For the sales lead generation process:
- The client’s salespeople specify the research characteristics – industry, revenues, geography, and seniority level within the target organizations.
- The salespeople can also directly send names of the target companies.
- Exr Consultancy Services researchers submit a report with verified names, contact details, social media profiles, corporate bios from company websites, and other background information.
- The above information allows salespeople to quickly learn about the decision-makers they will be contacting prior to calling.
Exr Consultancy Services assists our clients by conducting customized research projects related to staffing and the hiring process. Past projects have included:
- Market expansion studies including the availability of talent with specific technical backgrounds and overviews of the competitive landscape,
Advisability of participating in VMS/MSP programs and the best strategies for having success,
Recruiting process assessments and re-engineering, and
Report preparation and data formatting/presentation.