Top 4 Benefits of Responsive website
Why does google stress the responsive website? What difference does it make?
In this age, technology is in our hands. It is a tedious task to log in each time to view the information. And the websites that are not responsive, users have to operate from the mobile browser. With the mobile screen, small compared to desktop, laptop, and tablet. Users have to zoom each time to read information. We like to know, would you rather use a website configured with all devices or open a desktop version each time? We are sure it is unpleasant to zoom in and categorize content each time to read a piece of information. Thus, a responsive website saves the day.
Even in 2022, if you have not updated your website to adapt to different devices. Then, you are missing out on a great opportunity.
Don’t believe us then, let us quote Google, The greatest search engine;
We recommend using responsive web design because it:
1) Makes it easier for users to share and link to your content with a single URL.
2) Helps Google’s algorithms accurately assign indexing properties to the page rather than needing to signal the existence of corresponding desktop/mobile pages.
Now that you have read it from google. Then, why not consider updating your website to reach a maximum audience?
Web developers have created WordPress templates considering audience preference and location. Whether they prefer a mobile or a tab and whether they use the browser or an app.
Confused, Fret not, we got you covered. With our expert team of web developers, your website will be secured, dynamic, and agile. Fill up out the form, and our personnel will contact you. With our active listening and practical solutions, users will love your website. So, with no further delay, contact us now.
The blog would be incomplete without understanding the concept. Let’s have a glance at the responsive website, shall we?
Blue Corona defines that,
A web design that automatically adjusts for different-sized screens and viewports. With a responsive website, someone can browse your website from any device, and it will still look and function perfectly.
Innoraft suggests that,
The developers respond to the website visitors’ requirements. It involves various layouts and grids along with the images and the use of CSS media queries.
The website’s design must be such that it can respond to the environment and the screen size. As the user shifts the devices, the resolution of the website must change too. It should respond to the user requirements. It involves finalizing a new way of optimized designing of the website. It is also necessary from the SEO point of view, as being responsive is considered a critical ranking parameter by Google.
In 2015, Google understood the importance of website adaption to different devices.
Now, we will explore the benefits that a business enjoys with a responsive website.
We will expand the above points made by Google.
1) There was a time when only on the desktop browser the website could open. Ninety percent of active online people are mobile users. The website needs to be mobile-friendly. It would save the time of zooming in each time the page loads.
2) With a single URL, users can share and link your content: There is no need for developers to create multiple pages. The single page is accessible from all devices. Users can view and share on a real-time basis. The webpage is configured with different devices using various languages. The languages help the website to respond according to the device.
3) It also helps the search engine to index the web pages. The search engine can avoid signaling the existence of similar pages for devices. A single Googlebot can crawl to retrieve content once, as compared to multiple.
4) Fewer pages require less maintenance, thus saving time.
Apart from these, there are other advantages too, like:
1) Good customer experience
2) Improved Page Speed
3) Aversion of duplicate content
4) Enhanced offline browsing
Now that you have realized the need for a responsive website, you may look for options to check your website. And, Google has answers for them too. With one search, you will have various options to choose from. You can even look at the Google tool to check whether your website is mobile-friendly.
And that’s a wrap,
Did we miss something?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Not what you are looking for?
You can, through our other blogs and our social channels, we bet it is interesting. So, drop us a hi and we love to interact with you. Stay tuned for more updates.